You may use this page to either (1) ORDER YOUR CAKE (or other product) or (2) REQUEST A QUOTE! Do note, I accept orders and provide quotes on a first come first serve basis due to the high volume I receive at times. So, keep this in mind and I look forward to speaking to you soon. Now, check out my terms below so we can work together most efficiently and get your order going!!!
WATCH THIS VIDEO BELOW TO LEARN MORE
Please review and agree to my baking/service terms and conditions below (2 minutes of your time) before submitting your cake (or other) order or quote request on this page. Knowing these terms below HELPS YOU and ME. By submitting your order via this online ORDER FORM, you agree to my terms and conditions. Questions, please contact me at anytime.
ORDERING TERMS & CONDITIONS
PRICING IS BASED ON:
• Type of cake (or other product) ordered.
• Number of people being served.
• Will the cake be picked up or delivered?
• Among other factors.
• $150 (Minimum Order)
1. Custom cakes are a work of art and although we accept pics for inspirational purposes when creating a cake, cakes may be slightly different from the original design and this is because we will not replicate/copy someone else’s creations.
2. Also, it may not be possible to get exact colors however we will make every attempt to get it as close as possible to the design.
ORDERING, PICKUPS, CARE + HANDLING:
1. I will NOT speak to anyone else concerning your order. This includes relatives or friends.
2. If picking up please be on time. If you’re going to be late, please call/text Chef Lele within 2 HOURS PRIOR to pick up so other arrangements can be made.
3. Failing to communicate when you will be late will result in a late fee. I will wait 15 min and after that then late pickups will be rescheduled for pickup for the following day.
4. Once the customer has received their order Chef Lele is no longer responsible for any damages that may occur once the cake has left the premises.
5. If you or your representative opt to pick up and set up a cake, then you assume ALL liability and responsibility for the condition of the cake once it leaves the possession of Chef Lele.
6. Once cake is received it is the client’s responsibility to provide an appropriate table and environment for the cake. Cakes can be heavy and require a sturdy table and optimal room temperature at 75 degrees or below. Please refer to cake handling instructions for proper handling of your cake.
DELIVERY WITHIN LAS VEGAS, NV AREA:
1. If the cake needs to be delivered and set up, client or representative MUST be present to receive the cake.
2. If no one is available for delivery, the driver will wait 15 minutes. If no one is available after that time, then the client will have to make other arrangements to pick up the order.
3. A re-delivery fee will be added at the time of receipt of goods and services.
4. Once the cake is set up Chef Lele is no longer responsible for any damages that may occur thereafter this includes children bumping into the table, moving the cake, etc.
5. The client must disclose any adverse road hazards and or obstacles that may affect delivery and quality of finished goods. This also includes stairs.
6. In the case of an unavoidable occurrence, such as an act of God, car accident, poor road conditions, or dropping of cake during delivery Chef Lele cannot be held responsible for more than the price of the cake described in this order.
1. All products are the responsibility of the client once it leaves Chef Lele’s possession.
2. If you are not satisfied with your order, please let Chef Lele know at the time you receive your order. Your timing on this is CRITICAL.
3. We do NOT offer any refunds or exchanges on custom orders that meet our standards once a cake has been picked up/delivered and ACCEPTED by you or another designated party.
4. Once your order is ACCEPTED, refunds will not be considered. This is due to numerous factors, such as labor costs, ingredient costs, time involved with making your cake (or other) order, etc. that cannot be recouped by Chef Lele.
1. Please be aware that we prepare other foods for catering as well as cakes.
2. Although we have strict practices in place to prevent cross-contamination there is still the slight risk of the presence of an allergen.
Questions, regarding these terms, please contact Chef Lele. Placing your order with Chef Lele constitutes that you agree to these terms and conditions.